Book your holiday in a hotel in Entrèves and discover Courmayeur and its surroundings
The Pilier D’Angle Hotel
is located in a very favorable position, in the small and characteristic town of Entrèves
at the confluence of the famous valleys at the feet of the Mont Blanc
: the Val Ferret
and the Val Veny
, an ideal stop for those who are walking on the classic Tour du Mont Blanc
, the Alps’ most famous trekking excursion.
is the most beautiful, suggestive and elegant town in the Valle d’Aosta
. Located at the feet of the Mont Blanc
, the town has been renowned for its hospitality since the 1700s and can boast an exceptionally mild and dry climate in all seasons of the year
What to do and see in Courmayeur, a refined and classy town:
- high-quality shopping in elegant and prestigious shops
- high-level skiing area with 100 km of trails looking onto the Mont Blanc
- in summertime, many paths for trekking and riding your mountain bike in the Val Veny and Val Ferret
- open air summer swimming pool at an altitude of 1700 meters
- Noir Cinema Festival (only in December)
- Celtic Festival (at the beginning of July)
- Forum Sport Center (Ice Arena, tennis courts, squash courts, curling rink, climbing wall and much more)
- Alpine Guides Museum
Thermal baths of Pré Saint Didier
The nearby Thermal baths of Pré-Saint-Didier are famous for their natural hot water springs. They were already known as far back as in Roman times, and are an important part of the tourist offer of Courmayeur and the whole of the Valdigne.
has a special agreement with the Thermal baths
, which guarantees discounted tickets
and a privileged access corridor for our guests. .
The town of Entrèves is a small fraction of Courmayeur, which is only 2 km away. Its location makes it the perfect place to enjoy a spectacular view
on the glaciers and on the so-called "White Giant".
The town of Entrèves is a small fraction of Courmayeur, which is only 2,5 km away.
What to see in Entrèves:
- the fourteenth century casa forte dei Passerin d'Entrèves
- les Ecuries du Chateau (the recently restored Castle stables)
- Village Chapel entitled to Saint Margherita
- barns and stables with nineteenth century architraves: authentic historical locations where you can breathe the ancient rural history of the Val d’Aosta
- 1876 stone washing trough
- ancient adjoining houses arranged in a semi-circle
- the Santa Margherita antiques market
- Mont Blanc Skyway and connection with l'Aiguille du Midi - Chamonix
- Val Veny cableway, to access the skiing trails
- heliport, point of departure for heli-skiing and freerides
In general, Entrèves still maintains the typical intimate and shielded atmosphere of the alpine village, one of the main reasons why visitors fall in love with our town.
The new SkyWay, the eighth wonder of the world
Now the mountain really is enchanted! Also known as the eighth wonder of the world
represents a fully triumphant engineering challenge. Located at a height of 3500 meters, amidst the perennial glaciers of the Mont Blanc
, here you can observe everything, in a 360° rotating cabin.
Bars, restaurants and other entertainment services complete the offer, and will provide moments of absolute enchantment.
Don’t forget the cableway connection to the Aiguille du Midi, via the Mer de Glace
, and the town of Chamonix, another thrilling experience!